EV-2 hundred Sail Linear Drive Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Includes Kind 1 Linear Drive Unit
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-2 hundred auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70 Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70 Autopilot Keep an eye on Head
- ACU-2 hundred Actuator Keep an eye on Unit (Contains the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Type 1 Short Linear 12V
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Percent (set of two)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the middle of each and every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a nine-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The cutting edge EV sensor core combines complex cast-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor right into a single simple-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or beneath decks, the rugged enclosure is totally sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking allows a single cable connection for power and information to the Evolution ACU (actuator Keep an eye on unit) and extended SeaTalkngand NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw permitting the autopilot to adapt in an instant as sea prerequisites and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or beneath deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the Keep an eye on head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to inside 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and dependable heading knowledge for MARPA, rad
Raymarine EV-2 hundred Sail Linear Drive Evolution Autopilot
Top quality, made from sturdy fabrics.
Manufacturer Phase Number: T70158